Are you ready to drop some serious rotational weight? Look no further than our latest design in aluminum rims, the Big Su. With a weight of 740g per rim for 27.5′ and 640g for 26′, they’re incredibly light, but even more important, properly stiff, and easily set up tubeless. These are by far the best upgrade you can make to your fat bike for the money.
Some rims are light, some are strong, and some are easy to set up tubeless. Pick all three with the Big Su.
Here are the details and options:
- 81mm external – 76mm internal
- Rim Weight: 640g (26′) 740g (27.5′)
- 15x150mm front, 12x197mm rear, with SRAM XD or Shimano freehubs
- Wheelsets shipped taped and tubeless ready
Fatback Alaska Edition hub features:
All wheelsets come with Tubeless Tape and Valves for easy set up.
Corvus Compatibility: NOS Corvus/Corvus FLT, Akio and Rhino FLT (2020 and newer)
Single Wall construction
- Wheel weight – Front: 1235g, Rear: 1440g, Set total: 2675g
Why choose these built with Fatback Alaska Edition hubs? Awesome cold weather performance and faster engagement.
Questions? Fill out this form and we’ll get back with you straight away!