FATBACK WIDE RIDE CARBON WHEELSET
Light, strong, easy tubeless set up and great at low air pressure. These wheels do it all. Available with two different hub configurations, the light weight of DT Swiss or the amazing cold weather performance and fast engagement of the Fatback Alaska Edition hubs.
Pick up a set of these to upgrade any fat bike, and make it a year round shredder.
The Wide Ride details:
- 81mm outer width and 520g/rim
- Weight with 197x12mm and 150x15mm DT Swiss hubs – 1960g. (+/-50)
- 32 hole symmetrical
- Double wall construction with no cutouts
- Available with DT Swiss or Fatback Alaska Edition hubs
- The ability to run less than 6 psi or even 4 psi in the winter?
- 4 season strong – ride it hard in all conditions from winter in Fairbanks, rocks in Moab, to roots in the Northeast.
- The ability to true the wheel without pulling the tire, dumping the sealant, and removing tape?
- Easy tubeless set up
Questions? Fill out this form and we’ll get back with you straight away!